Technology plays a very important role in today’s world. It is necessary to have a computer or laptop to fulfill the need of today’s world. Many students are unable to buy laptops due to lack of finance. So, Andhra Pradesh government has decided to distribute free laptops among the students. Andhra Pradesh government has launched a AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 to give laptops to students for free. The state government wants the young students of state to advance their education in a digital way and create their golden future.
If you want to get a laptop for free, then you have to apply for AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Online application form for this has started. With the help of this article, we will give you complete information about the benefits of this scheme, necessary documents, and application process.The government of Andhra Pradesh has launched this scheme for the students to encourage them for studies. Many students in the state are unable to buy laptops due to financial week background.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022
నేటి జీవనశైలిలో టెక్నాలజీ చాలా ముఖ్యమైన పాత్ర పోషిస్తుంది. ఆధునిక సాంకేతిక పరిజ్ఞానం గురించి తెలుసుకోవడం ఈ రోజుల్లో చాలా ముఖ్యం. ఈ పథకం విద్యార్థులకు సొంత ల్యాప్టాప్లను కొనుగోలు చేయలేని సాంకేతిక పురోగతి జ్ఞానాన్ని పొందడానికి సహాయపడుతుంది. ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ప్రభుత్వం విద్యార్థులకు ఉచితంగా ల్యాప్టాప్లను ఇవ్వడానికి AP ఉచిత ల్యాప్టాప్ పథకం 2022 ను ప్రారంభించింది. ఈ పథకం కింద ల్యాప్టాప్లు విద్యార్థులకు ఉచితంగా పంపిణీ చేయబడతాయి. ఈ పథకం ద్వారా, వృత్తి కోర్సుల అంధ విద్యార్థులకు ఉచిత ల్యాప్టాప్లు ఇవ్వబడతాయి. ముఖ్యమంత్రి జగన్ మోహన్ రెడ్డి ఇతర రాష్ట్రాల తరహాలో ఉచిత ల్యాప్టాప్ పంపిణీని ప్రారంభించారు.
A new guideline has been issued by the AP government for approval of free laptops as CM has introduced the new scheme for free laptop for differently abled and senior citizens. The scheme was proposed by the Department of Information Technology to purchase free laptops for people with disabilities and senior citizens.
The free laptop costs Rs.30,000. Students with disabilities such as hearing, speech impaired, and orthopedic-ally challenged students who are studying professional and IT courses, as well as senior citizens, will be Eligible for AP free laptop scheme 2022. The main objective of this scheme is to provide free laptops which is of thirty thousand rupees for physically challenged and senior citizens. Under this scheme, eligible beneficiaries will get free laptops to do their business courses.
YSR AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Highlights
|Scheme Name||AP Free Laptop Scheme|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of AP Mr. Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Launched in||Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Visually, hearing, Speech impaired & orthopedically challenged students|
|Benefits||Free laptop (One-time Compensation)|
|Mode of application||Online and offline|
Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme Eligibility
The eligibility for this under the Andhra Pradesh Free Laptop Scheme is as follows: –
- To get a free laptop, the monthly income of the student’s family should be less than ₹ 15000.
- To get a free laptop, the student will have to pay half of it.
- Students whose monthly income will be ₹ 20000 per month, they will have to pay full laptop money.
- Applicant student should be originally resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Documents Required for AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Family Income certificate
- Passport Size Photo
- Mobile number
- Bonafide certificate from College
- Disability Certificate
Benefits of AP Free Laptop Scheme
- Students of the state will get the benefit of Andhra Pradesh free laptop scheme 2022.
- The application will be online to avail this scheme.
- To avail the benefits of this scheme, the parents of the applicant must be below Rs. 15000
- Between, Rs.15,000 to 20000 they will be given half the amount of the laptop.
- The applicant will get the benefit of this scheme only once in a lifetime.
- (WCDA & SC DOM 395) laptops will be given to students studying in vocational courses and postgraduate courses.
- This scheme will encourage students to study.
- This scheme will increase the level of education.
- Those poor youth who were unable to get laptops due to money, now they can study further by getting laptops for free.
- This scheme will increase the mood of the students and they will get to learn new things.
How to Submit AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Application Form
- First of all visit official website apdascac.ap.gov.in and click AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 online application.
- After that, you have to select “click here to apply for the differently-abled scheme” from the new page that appears on the screen.
- Now search “Application for Sanction of Laptops” and click on the “Guidelines” option.
- Now click “no” and a registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details like name, aadhar card number, mobile number and create a password.
- Click the “Register” option and read the Guidelines very carefully and click apply online and application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required details in the form and upload the required documents & scanned image and take a review of the application form before submission.
- Submit the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 form at last and take a print out of the form.
How to check the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Beneficiary List and Status?
- Visit the official website of Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and Senior Citizen Assistance Corporation
- If any applicant wants to check the AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 Beneficiary List AND application status, then he/she must log in on the official portal with a unique ID.
- This page will HAVE the list of beneficiaries, and the candidate can look for his/her name in this list.
AP Free Laptop Scheme 2022 FAQ
The official website of this scheme is apdascac.ap.gov.in
All visually impaired students of AP State will be eligible to apply for this scheme
The AP Free Laptop Scheme is a state government scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh
The main objective of this scheme is to technically educate the students of the state
Andhra Pradesh differently-abled and senior citizen assistance corporation is the name of the department who is authorized for this scheme.