Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download via Cowin Portal, Aarogra Setu, Digilocker etc How to Download and other information can be checked from this web page. If you have taken the first and second dos of COVID 19, you can download the Cowin.gov.in certificate using the sources provided by the government. This is a certificate for the person who has been vaccinated and has taken COVID 19 First Dose as well as Second Dose. The government has made available the COVID 19 certificate online which can be downloaded on the official website or on the Arogya Setu App or DigiLocker App, Umang App. It is proof that the one who has got this certificate has taken COVID 19 vaccine.
The government has made this facility available to all those people who have taken the first dose of COVID 19, they can also download this certificate. For more details can stay connected with this article and collect the complete details on COVID 19 Vaccination Certificate on First Dose, COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate for 2nd Dose from the official website. This is a Certificate that shows the identity of a person who has taken all Dose of COVID 19 under the Vaccination champions started by the Government.
Covid 19 Vaccine Certificate Download
As we see that the COVID 19 Second Wave has spreader deadly in the country. The Active Cases of COVD 19 2nd Wave have come in huge day by day. To prevent the surge of COVID 19 the Government has started the COVID 19 Vaccination Process for all the citizens of the country who are above 18 years of age. Many people have taken the Vaccine of COVID 19 and some remaining is going to take. So all the people who have vaccinated can download the COVID 19 Certificate from the official website by using the valid registration ID. In India huge population lives in it and the COVID 19 Vaccination Process is impossible to do in the given schedule.
So the Government has started the Covid 19 Vaccine Registration Online. Their people can Register for COVID 19 Vaccine and take the vaccine on the appointment dates as available. So this is the process where everyone can take the COVID 19 Vaccine on time by registering themselves for the COVID 19 First Dose Registration, COVID 19 Second Dose Registration. After taking the vaccine, everyone can download the COWIN Vaccine Certificate from the official website by using the valid Registration Number provided at the time of COVID 19 Online Registration for Vaccine. To know more updates read the following details carefully.
Cowin Covid Vaccine Certificate Download – Highlights
|Article Type||COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate Download|
|Name of the Virus||COVID 19 (SARS COVID)|
|Download Sources||Arogya Setu App, Digilocker, COWIN Portal, etc.|
|Who Eligible||Those who have Vaccinated|
General Information About COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate
If you have vaccinated the COVID 19 vaccine, you can download the Cowin.gov.in certificate online from the COWIN portal, Arogya Setu App, Digilocker, etc. This is a document officially released for the person taking the COVID vaccine who took the vaccine on the appointment date. If you have taken COVID 19 Vaccine First Dose, you can still get COVID Vaccine Certificate on First Dose Online from the official website. It is provided by the government to confirm that the person has taken the COVID 19 dose on time.
The COWIN vaccine certificate is a unique identity, with 13 digital beneficiary reference IDs that can be accessed from anywhere in the country. The COVID vaccination certificate is an official document indicating that a person has been vaccinated. It is released after the first dose is administered. 13 marks given on the COVID Vaccine Certificate using which you can access all the details of that person. After the first dose, the official will also give you the COVID 19 Final Vaccination Certificate that available whenever you go for the COVID 19 Second Dose.
Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate via COWIN Portal, Arogya Setu App, Digilocker
Here we are showing all those points which are useful for downloading COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate. As we know that anyone who takes the First Dose of COVID 19 Vaccine is officially issued a certificate. It is an online process through which anyone who has taken the vaccine can go to the official website and Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate Online. From the hospital and Nearby COVID 19 Vaccine Center from where you have taken COVID 19 Vaccine, you will get COVID Vaccine Certificate only if you have taken the Second Dose of COVID 19 Vaccine.
But online, you can Download the COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate After the First Dose whenever you want. There are several ways to obtain a Digital Copy of the COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate after the Second Doses such as by visiting the COWIN Website, using the Arogya Setu App, DigiLocker App, or Umang App. Check out the process to get the Certificate of COVID 19 Vaccine after All Dose took. Use the steps mentioning below here by using the different modes to get the COWIN Certificate for Vaccination.
How to Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate Via COWIN Portal
- If you are using the Official COWIN Portal to get the COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate then follow the instructions mentioned below here.
- Go through the official website for Cowin.gov.in Certificate Download.
- Now find the direct link to Downlaod Vaccine Certificate.
- Click on the provided direct link.
- Now enter the valid Mobile Number to Get OTP.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to the next process.
- Provide the valid COVID 19 Vaccine Registration ID and then click to submit.
- Now COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate will open on the screen.
- Get the Copy of the Certificate for further process.
- Universal Free Vaccine Policy
- Cowin App Registration
- Coronavirus Symptoms
- Covishield Vs Covaxin
- Sputnik V Vaccine Registration
Steps to Download Covid Vaccine Certificate Via Arogya Setu App
Arogya Setu App that can be used on your device anywhere. This will allow getting the Vaccine Certificate of After COVID 19 First and the Second Dose directly using the application in your Android or iOS devices. Use the following steps to get the certificate instant.
- First of you need to Download Arogya Setu App in case not installed.
- Go to the Play Store and get the Arogya Setu App and then installed in your device.
- After installed, provide the valid Mobile number to get the OTP.
- Enter the OTP to proceed next.
- Now type of the 13 Digital Beneficiary ID number to get the COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate.
- After enter the COVID 19 Vaccine Registration Number, click to submit option.
- Now Covid Vaccine Certificate Open on the screen for Download.
Procedure to Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate Using Digilocker
This is also an Online platform that can be used to get the official documents of the different department wise. So the COVID Vaccine Certificate can also be downloaded from the Digilocker by using valid information. Use the below steps to get Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate instantly.
- Cowin Covid 19 Registration Online
- Cowin Certificate Download
- Pfizer Vaccine Registration
- Covaxin Vaccine Registration
- Covishield Vaccine Registration
- You can use Digilocker Online or can Downlaod the Digilocker App on your Device.
- To Downlaod Digilocker App, go through the Play Store or App Store.
- Installed the Downloaded App on the devices.
- Provide the valid Mobile Number for OTP.
- Enter the OTP to make the process completed.
- Provide the all valid information to the Digilocker App for the process.
- After enter the details click to the submit button.
- Now Cowin.gov.in Certificate is available for Download.
How to Download COVID 19 Vaccine Certificate Using Umang App
Umang App is also authorized by the Government of India to get the COVID Vaccination Certificate Online for Vaccination. You can also use this app on your device by installed from the Play Store or App Store as you want.
- First to through the Play Store or App Store to Download Umang App for COVID Vaccine Certificate.
- Now installed the app on your devices.
- Open the app and then click to What’s New Section.
- And then provide the details to Download Vaccination Certificate via Umang App.
- Conform the details and then proceed to the next to get the Vaccination Certificate of COVID 19.