The second phase of COVID-19 has been started on 1 March 2021. The COWIN Portal registration window has been opened to all citizens of India at 9 am on Monday. Now those who want to get themselves vaccinated can visit the official portal www.cowin.gov.in for registration or appointment of the vaccine. You can also use the Arogya Satu App affiliated with the Government of India for COWIN Portal registration of the COVID-19 vaccine at www.cowin.gov.in. The COWIN registration window will open at 9 am on March 1, which will run until 3 pm every day.
Download Cowin App For Android and Apple Mobile phones, from the links provided below. Therefore Cowin Registration Portal on www.cowin.gov.in will start registering people from age group of 18 yeas and + from now onward. 1st Dose of Covid-19 Vaccine can be given to 18 years+ people from 1st May 2021.
Anyone can Register or sign up on Co-Win portal on www.cowin.gov.in by phone number, Arogya Setu App and Umang. you can also download Cowin App from google play store and apple app store.
Now Anyone can register on COWIN Portal www.cowin.gov.in and get them self registered 1st dose of Covaxin or Covishield Vaccine. For registration visit cowin.gov.in or Download COWIN App from google and apple play store. From 21st June, Every individual above 18 years will get free Covid 19 Vaccine Doses from government.
8 April 2021: Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has got second dose of vaccine on 8-04-2021, and he insist everyone to Register themselves on www.cowin.gov.in. We request each and everyone who is eligible go right away to cowin.gov.in and get their 1st dose of Covid 19 Vaccine.
The government of India aims to immunize more than 10 crore citizens. This is COWIN Phase II in which people aged 60 and over 45 will be vaccinated. They can register to receive a vaccine of COVID-19 according to their registration slot. The event is being organized by the National Health Authority (NHA) and the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
COWIN Portal www.cowin.gov.in: Registration Online
Here, we are giving complete information about COWIN registration online and many other related here. People are requested to follow all the instructions given here and apply only on the authorized website to register for COVI-19 Phase II vaccination. The official has also announced that none of his apps are available at the Play Store where citizens can register for the COVID vaccine phase 2. Therefore you need to visit the official website of the Government of India and can easily register by submitting your personal details there.
Cowin 2nd Dose Registration has been started, visit the official web page and register for 2nd shot of vaccine.
Cowin Self Registration 1st May 2021 @ www.cowin.gov.in
Once a person registers on the official website, a confirmation mail will be sent to their registered mobile number or email ID, and will have to wait for their turn for vaccination later. COWIN appointments can be taken from the official website of NHA and UMHFW. If you really want to self register COWIN for vaccination @ www.cowin.gov.in, follow the easy steps below. Here we guide all citizens of India to use the steps and from here get registration for the time and date of their immunization. It facilitates an appointment for the COVID-19 Coronavirus vaccine through the authentic website. So let’s look at the steps below carefully.
Steps to Register or Book an Appointment of COVID–19 Vaccine
- First of all, interested citizens visit the official portal i.ei www.cowin.gov.in.
- Search for a link to Coin registration online.
- Enter a valid mobile number for registration.
- An OTP sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP for further processing and click on the Verify button.
- You will now be directed to the vaccine registration page.
- There you need to choose a photo ID proof.
- Enter Name, Age, Gender, and upload the required ID proof/documents.
- After that, a question comes on the page that you have any combination, which can be answered by clicking Yes or No.
- If you are over 45 years old, then upload the doctor’s certificate for proof.
- After entering all the details, click on the Register button.
- After being successfully registered on the website, the account data will be shown on the screen.
- Click on Book for Appointment for Quinn after registration.
- You can choose the vaccination center state-wise, district-wise, block-wise, or pin-wise.
- Check the center details, dates, and availability on the screen.
- After the registration process is complete, a message will be received on the registered mobile number.
- Once the appointment is decided, it can be rescheduled to another level.
- This vaccine will be done before the appointment day.
- After the first Doge registration, the second phase of the vaccine will be done automatically.
Important Links To Download www.cowin.gov.in Portal (Android/Apple) Self Registration
|COWIN Portal Register Yourself||Check Here|
|Cowin App For Android Download||Download Now|
|Cowin App For Apple Download||Co-WIN App Download|
After the vaccination program, the COVID-19 effect appears to be complete. COVID-19 vaccine phase 1 has been completed in India. Now Phase 2 of the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and National Health Authority has been started from 1 March 2021.
Now every Indian citizen who is above 60 years of age can register themselves for vaccination. The COWIN Registration Only portal is open to those who are 9 am to 3 pm daily. Now a citizen of India can follow the above steps on the official web portal of the Ministry of Health. After the registration is successful, wait for your turn for the vaccine.
All the information on this page will be reliable for everyone and they can easily register on the official website www.cowin.gov.in to get the COVID-19 Vaccine supplements on time. So stay connected with this webpage and get all the upcoming updates from here.
FAQ’s On Cowin Portal Registration, Online Form & Self Apply @ www.cowin.gov.in
No, Currently slot of 40 years to 60 years is going on, once it gets reduced to 18 years to 25 or 30 years. we will update here.
just visit website cowin.gov.in and start filling up the Cowin Application Form and fill up the asked details too.
Yes, definitely, both options are available.
yes, you can apply for your family member on cowin.gov.in portal.
both vaccines are available covishield vaccine and covaxin.
you need to visit specified hospital address mentioned in the Cowin Registration Form.
Yes, the Cowin registration form is auto generated.