The coronavirus outbreak has a serious impact on India and its citizens. Therefore, the economic and social damage caused by this epidemic is devastating. Although the number of people suffering from this virus is growing rapidly, hundreds are at risk of extreme poverty. Due to the impact of Corona, the government of Karnataka has decided to help all those who have lost their jobs and sources of income due to the epidemic.of Karnataka has decided to help all those who have lost their jobs and sources of income due to the epidemic as the Karnataka government has introduced Karnataka Rs 3000 Driver Scheme to help all in the state who have lost their jobs due to this lock-down. Today, in this article, we will share all the information about this Scheme, such as benefits, beneficiaries, goals, application procedures.
Karnataka Rs 3000 Driver Scheme
To help people recover from the losses suffered due to the covid-19 lock-down, Karnataka CM BS Yediyurappa launched the Karnataka Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Driver Scheme. Under this scheme, Karnataka farmers, flower growers, car washers, auto rickshaw and taxi drivers, small and medium-sized enterprises, large weavers, construction workers and barbers will feel relieved because the government will provide financial aid to all of them for losing daily wages.
Their work is attributed to the closure of covid-19. The CM of Karnataka urges people to help farmers and all these workers in any way possible. He suggested that we should buy vegetables and other basic commodities from these workers at moderate and advantageous prices so that they can live and work in peace The budget for this scheme is 630 million and all registered and licensed drivers will get 3,000 rupees from the government to cover losses due to lockdown.
Karnataka Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Driver Rs 3000 Help Details
|Name of the scheme/yojana||Karnataka Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Driver Rs 3000 Help|
|Launched by||CM Bookanakere Siddalingappa Yediyurappa|
|Objective||Giving financial support to the covid worst affected people|
|Beneficiaries||Micro, small, medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washer-men, Barbers, Auto, Cab and taxi driver and others|
|Total Beneficiaries||Over 210 Lakhs|
|Benefit of the scheme||Each beneficiary will receive 3000 as an one-time payment under Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000|
|Official Website URL to apply||karnataka.gov.in|
Karnataka driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu-Objectives
The most important aim of the Karnataka Driver Scheme is to provide assistance to all those most affected by covid-19 and the lock down. It is the government’s responsibility to provide assistance to the people of the state under unfavorable circumstances. Because of this, this yojana, it helps about 210,000 people in the state. Also, the government wants all affected people to lead peaceful and healthy lives without financial problems.
Eligibility Criteria For Karnataka Rs 3000 Driver Scheme
- Auto driver
- Cab drivers
- Flower growers
- Manufacturers and various others
Karnataka Driver Scheme-Benefits
- The Karnataka government announced that it has established a Karnataka Driver scheme for all registered and licensed drivers who have lost there work due to the covid-19 lock-down.
- Through the Karnataka Auto, Taxi, Maxi Cab Driver Rs 3000 Help, the Karnataka state government will provide financial assistance to car drivers, taxis with an amount of 3,000 rupees in total.
- The Karnataka government will spend 630 million rupees on drivers.
- The Karnataka government has made a budget for flowers/fruit and vegetable growers too, so they get relief.
- The Karnataka government will pay about 10,000 to growers of flowers, fruits and vegetables per hectare. With the help of this scheme, 20,000 flower growers will benefit from it, while 69,000 fruit and vegetable growers will benefit.
- The Karnataka government will transfer Rs. 3000 for each worker registered with state building and other construction workers Welfare board.
- The Karnataka government has allotted 44 crore for construction workers for street vendors registered under Aatma nirbhar Nidhi.
- The vendors will receive 2,000 rupees while the artists will receive Rs 4.82 to crore which will benefit huge number of artists.
- All workers in the unorganized sector will also receive an amount of 2,000 rupees per person against this scheme.
Steps to do Karnataka Driver Rs. 3000 Scheme Apply Online
- First, the applicant must visit the official website of Seva Sindhu and there, you will see an open home page.
- Now you need to click the option Disbursement of cash Relief of Auto-Rickshaw Driver and Taxi Driver for covid-19“ and then press on driver registration on the display.
- And you must fill in all the information required in the application form. The registration form contains the detailed information, for example, the name obtained from the aadhaar card number, mobile phone number, address, driving license details, vehicle details, and click on “submit” button options.
- Your form has been filled out an don’t forget to obtain a paper copy of the form.
Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu Status
- If you are interested in checking the application status of the Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000, you should follow the steps given.
- First, the applicant should visit the official website of Seva Sindhu and the home page will appear on the screen.
- Now you will get an option to check the status of the Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 application.
- Now carefully share the application reference number and click the proceed button.
- You will be able to see the Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 application status.
|Karnataka Driver Rs 3000 Scheme Apply Online||Apply Online|
|Seva Sindhu Login||Click Here|
Karnataka Rs 3000 Driver Scheme FAQs
Various small, medium Enterprises, Farmers, Washer-men, Barbers, Auto, Cab and taxi driver and others who cannot make money during this pandemic will get help.
Each beneficiary will receive 3000 as an one-time payment under Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000.
The total number of beneficiaries exceeds 210 lakhs and these people will receive financial assistance under the leadership of Karnataka driver Yojana.
The program has just been announced and you can read whole post to know more about Karnataka Driver Scheme Rs. 3000 Seva Sindhu.