In view of the fast-growing corona in the country, the Government of Kerala has issued guidelines for people coming from outside the state. These guidelines are for those who are coming to Kerala from other states for work related to business, treatment, court cases, property maintenance, and education. According to the new guidelines issued on Monday, people coming to Kerala from other states will not be allowed to stay in the state for more than seven days. They will have to leave Kerala on the eighth day. To enter Kerala, people will have to register on the Kerala government portal (Jagratha portal) by doing Kerala ePass Apply Online and from there they will have to get an entry pass for their journey. Approval for the journey will be obtained only after investigation by the District Officer of the district. Kerala is one of the states in which the corona infection was first spread, but the Kerala government has been able to control the corona infection very well.
Kerala ePass Apply Online 2022
Kerala Government has decided to impose Night Curfew from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm from 20 April in view of the sharp increase in Covid-19 cases in the state. The Kerala government decided to implement several new restrictions amid growing cases of corona infection. These include a curfew for two weeks from Tuesday from 9 am to five in the morning. Apart from this, cinema halls will be open only till 7.30 pm. According to the government order, tuition centers will be able to run only online during this period. As far as possible meetings of all government departments, training programs, and other programs will be organized online. Essential services are exempt from these restrictions and people need to do Kerala Corona Curfew ePass 2022 Registration. All examinations of government departments have been postponed for two weeks.
Lockdown continues and no one is allowed to leave the house without any urgent reason. But in these circumstances, Kerala lockdown E passes are being issued by the government to get out of the work required. If you want to go out in lockdown then you can make an e-pass online on your mobile. Due to the havoc of Covid, there was a shortage of necessary resources, due to which the lockdown was necessary. During this lockdown, only essential services will be able to continue, and an e-pass can be obtained from the government website to get permission for movement in the lockdown.
Kerala Corona Curfew ePass 2022 Details
|Mode of getting epass||Online|
|Purpose||Emergency pass for the needy|
|Duration||During the lockdown or restrictions|
Kerala COVID 19 Protocol for Outside Travelers
- Once the passengers reach Kerala, they will have to go directly to the hotel. No permission to roam anywhere in the airport, station, or bus terminals.
- Passengers will not meet any person other than the intended purpose and will not go to any other place.
- Passengers should avoid coming in contact with children under the age of 10 and the elderly.
- Students coming from academic work will not leave the room without any purpose other than their room.
- Passengers cannot extend their journey without the approval of the authorities concerned.
- If you see any symptoms like mild fever, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath, contact ‘Disha’ helpline number 1056.
- If a passenger reports coming Corona positive and want to return within 14 days then he/she will have to inform the control room.
Under These Circumstances, You Can Get Kerala Corona Curfew ePass
As the essential services continue during the lockdown, the state governments have implemented the e-pass system. People can go from one place to another using this e-pass. With the help of an e-pass, a person can go from one place to another to get necessary facilities like health, medical, electricity, and water.
- You have to go to the hospital to treat someone sick in your family.
- Working in such government or private sector, which the government is allowed to work in lockdown- eg health care, paramedical, media, etc.
- Any member of your family is out of town and is ill. In such a situation it is necessary to upload the prescription of the doctor.
- People engaged in work related to essential goods and services are also eligible to get an online pass.
List of emergency services for curfew e-pass in Kerala
- Kerala state’s Law and order services
- Vehicles (trucks, cars, and bikes for emergency only)
- Fire department
- Electricity suppliers
- Food supply
- Health worker
- Death case
- health services
Steps to do jagratha.kerala.nic.in e Pass Registration
- Open Kerala’s COVID-19 Jagratha portal and reach the ‘Citizen’ tab on the top menu.
- Under ‘Visitors Entry’, select the type of the applicant’s visit depending on the applicant’s departure destination and duration of stay.
- Enter the applicant’s mobile number (and NORKA Registration Number, only in case of domestic entry) and verify yourself with an OTP.
- Fill in the details such as contact information, date of birth, ID number, etc., and submit the Kerala Corona Curfew epass 2022 application form.
Kerala covid19 epass 2022 Status
- First of all, you have to go to the jagratha.kerala.nic.in, and after visiting the official website, the home page will display.
- Now, you have to fill in your mobile number and registration number and after this, you have to click on the Kerala epass Registration, Status.
- After this, the Kerala Corona Curfew epass Status of your application will appear on your screen.
|Kerala COVID 19 ePass Registration 2022||Apply Online|
Kerala covid19 epass 2022 FAQ
It depends on Delhi’s protocol, only through a portal, you can apply for an e-pass by accessing the portal of Delhi state. Nevertheless, many states have given this facility on their portals. Also, some states have given this facility through their mobile apps
After your application, you will get a reference number, you note it down, and keep track on the portal at which stage your application is in. If your application is approved, you get a document with your name, address and validity date, and a QR code. But due to a lack of documents or doubtfulness, your application may also get rejected.