Interested to check the NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card? If yes, then you should download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022 from here. Department of Family, Health & Welfare (Rajswasthya), Rajasthan is ready to conduct an examination. The test will be held in an offline mode on 6310 Community Health Officer (CHO) jobs.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022
The posts are purely contractual and the exam will be held in November 2021. Any applicant who wishes to appear in the exam should download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022. To download the CHO Call Letter, login with your Registration No. & Password. Applicants can easily download their admit card from official web portal in pdf format file. Remember NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card should be downloaded before exam date.
The NHM Rajasthan Admit Card for CHO Exams will be released in November 2021. The call letters will be available on the official website only. You need to submit your Registration Number and DOB or Password to obtain your NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket. Furthermore, details are available on the official website or in the official links.
Also Read:- Rajasthan Police Constable Admit Card 2022
NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Admit Card 2022 Details
|Organization||National Health Mission|
|Another Name||Rajswasthya or NHM Rajasthan|
|Previous Name||National Rural Health Mission (NRHM)|
|Total Vacancies||6310 Jobs|
|Post Name||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|Nature of Hiring||Contractual Positions|
|Mode of NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam 2021||Offline Test (MCQ based)|
|CHO Exam Date||November 2022|
|Issue of NHM Rajasthan Call Letter||November 2022|
|Details required||Application (registration) No. & DOB|
Criteria of Participation in NHM CHO Rajasthan Exam 2022
You are required to submit the online form before the due date of registrations i.e. 16.09.2021. An application received till this date will only be entertained. Other application forms will be subjected to rejection directly.
After this, your forms will be analyzed. If you have shared all the correct and genuine information, then you can participate in the NHM Rajasthan Exam 2022. Exam cities, Roll Number, Timings of the Test, etc. details will be available in the NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022. It is downloadable from the official website only. There is no other format and way to obtain nhm rajasthan cho hall ticket 2022.
Also Read:- REET Syllabus 2022
What Details Will Be Printed On NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022?
There is few information that will be released with the nhm rajasthan admit card 2022. You should confirm all this information is correctly printed or not. If you find any discrepancies then immediately inform the authorities about the same.
Details Printed on NHM Rajasthan Hall Ticket 2022:
- Guardian Name
- Candidate’s Name
- Exam Roll Number
- Venue of the NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam
- Center Code
- Timings of the Exam
- Reporting Time
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Invigilator Sign
- Exam Controller Sign
What Document to Carry with NHM Rajasthan CHO Call Letter 2022?
The applicants should one of the following documents at the exam center for verification purposes. It should be in photocopy as well as in the original format. The authorities will keep the photocopy with themselves and the original with you.
One of the Documents Required at Exam Center:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter ID
- Bank Passbook
- Ration Card (if asked)
You should take one of the photo-bearing document to the exam center. Otherwise, the applicant will not be allowed to sit in the exam hall. Simultaneously, you will be needing your NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card.
Also Read:- RPSC Recruitment 2022
Instructions Printed on the NHM Rajasthan CHO Hall Ticket 2022
There are few details which are the guidelines printed on the NHM Rajasthan Admit Card 2022. You should read and follow the instructions to successfully participates in the CHO Exam 2022.
- You should take the print out on A4 size paper only.
- The color of the paper should be white only.
- It should be downloaded in the same format available on the official website.
- No other format is acceptable for downloading the admit card.
- Your admit card must not contain any oil or other type of stain.
- It should be in neat and tidy condition.
- You should not bring electronic gadgets, pointed objects, study notes, books, etc. to the exam center.
- Wear the mask, have sanitizer, and maintain 1-6 feet distance.
- You can also bring your own transparent water bottle.
- Candidate without mask and sanitizer will not be permitted in the exam hall.
How to Download NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. rajswathya.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will get the link of nhm rajasthan cho call letter 2022.
- Click on the link and a window will open showing you empty fields.
- Enter Registration Number, DOB, or Password in the dialogue box.
- Submit all the details and then your NHM Rajasthan Admit Card will appear.
- Check all the details printed correct or not in the call letter.
- Now take a printout for future use.
FAQ for NHM Rajasthan CHO Exam Date Admit Card 2022
You can download cho call letters before 15-20 days of the exam date.
You can participate in the cho examination in November 2022.
rajswasthya.nic.in is the official website to participate in the cho examination.
NHM Rajasthan CHO Admit Card 2022 for 6310 Community Health Officer contractual jobs. Exam in November 2022. Download NHM Rajasthan Admit Card from the official links given above.