The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka is conducting COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2022 procedure. The COMEDK seat allotment process will take place on the basis of the merit list and the course preference of the candidates and the procedure will take place in an offline mode. There are several factors that play a role in the seat allotment process.
Those are the availability of the seats as per the courses, the rank of the candidates, candidate’s preference, etc. The Seat allotment for COMEDK 2022 is a part of the counselling process where candidates will be allotted seats in the participating institutes. The candidates who will verify their documents will be allotted seats.
COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2022
Once the counselling process end and exam authority is done with the verification process, the candidates have to fill their demand draft details and choices of the colleges (Three choices maximum) as per their preference. The concerned exam authority will announce the rank of and candidates have to report to the selection counter and then candidates have to collect the seat allotment letter.
A demand draft of Rs. 55,000 must be drawn in favor of COMEDK payable at Bangalore. Candidates have to mention their Test Admission Ticket Number in the DD. After the seat allotment candidates have to pay the fee in the form of DD. The comedk uget 2022 allotment will be done in online mode based on merit ranking and choice preference and candidates have to register online to participate in the counselling and seat allotment process.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Overview
|COMEDK UGET 2022 Conducting Authority||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Test Name||COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test (COMEDK UGET)|
|Online Registration for Counselling||September 2022|
|Last Date For Verification||September 2022|
|Seat Allotment||Updating Soon|
COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2022 Result Highlights
- There will be separate seat allotment procedure for all the categories (General Merit, HKR/Tulu Minority/Karnataka Christian Minority and Non-Karnataka Christian Minority).
- Options are given to the applicants after the allotment of the seats to them. They can choose any one of the options after the declaration of the seats to them. The options are Upgrade, Reject, Accept or Withdraw.
- So those applicants who accept the seats have to download the verification card and take the print for further process.
- Architecture course counselling is held after the end of the seat allotment process for the engineering courses.
- In order to confirm their seats, applicants have to pay Rs. 55,000 through demand draft, drawn in the favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore.
- After the payment concerned exam authority hand over fee receipt along with the seat allotment letter.
- Original documents will be verified during the COMEDK UGET 2022 Seat Allotment.
COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2022 Important Dates
|COMEDK UGET 2022||August 2022|
|Declaration of Result||September 2022|
|Begin of COMEDK UGET 2022 Counselling registration and Document upload||September 2022|
|Last date to register for counselling and upload documents for verification||September 2022|
|Start date for Choice filling(for candidates whose documents are successfully verified)||October 2022|
|COMEDK UGET 2022 Mock Allotment and edit of choice filling form||October 2022|
|COMEDK UGET 2022 Choice filling form/Choice Locking- Last date to make change||October 2022|
|Confirmation of choice on allotment and fee payment online||October 2022|
Required Documents For COMEDK UGET 2022 Seat Allotment
- Applicant’s Original ID proof
- DOB Proof of Candidate (SSLC Certificate/ Government document)
- PUC/ 12th Std or equivalent Marks Card
- SC/ ST/ OBC Certificate
- Tulu Minority Certificate –Issued by Principal of school/ school record showing “mother tongue” in the name of applicant.
- Karnataka domicile certificate
- HKR Eligibility certificate in the name of applicant issued by Asst. Commissioner in charge of revenue subdivision.
- Parents of an applicant study proof in the state for seven years (TULU Minority category applicant, if the applicant has not studied for seven years in Karnataka state but has studied 11th and 12th here)
- Applicant’s study proof in Karnataka for seven years including 10th or 12th in Karnataka. (TULU Minority category applicant, if the applicant has studied for seven years in Karnataka and has studied 10th /12th in Karnataka)
COMEDK UGET 2022 Seat Allotment Process
General Merit Applicants
First Round: The seats will be allotted in general merit quota
Second Round: The seats will be allotted only if seats remain vacant after the seat allotment to other categories
HKR/Tulu Minority/Karnataka Christian Minority
First Round: The candidates will be considered for seat allotment process in General Merit as per the merit list and choice reference. If the seats remain vacant the seats will be allotted to other categories.
Second Round: When seats under COMEDK UGET 2022 will remain vacant after the seat allotment process according to the general merit list, the seat will be allotted to other minority categories.
Non-Karnataka Christian Minority
First Round: The seats will not be allowed in round 1
Second Round: Only vacant seats in Karnataka-Christian category will be available for Karnataka-Non-Christian category.
How to check COMEDK UGET 2022 Seat Allotment Result ?
- Take a tour to the official website of COMEDK and enter the login details and click on the option for Counselling Process.
- Click on Round 1/ Round 2 to check details and candidate’s seat allotment details will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidate can then download and take the print out of COMEDK UGET 2021 Seat Allotment Result for the future use.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
COMEDK Under Graduate Entrance Test Counselling 2022 started in September 2022
An applicant can register for COMEDK UGET Counselling 2022 from the official site @ comedk.org
The counselling and seat allotment details are available on the official website of Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka.
If any user is getting confused regarding any information that we have provided above related to the COMEDK UGET Seat Allotment 2022 then he/ she can clear their doubts by sharing their queries under the comment box which is available at the bottom of this page.