Delhi Oxygen Portal Registration & How to Apply Online for Oxygen at Home Process & details available on this web page. The Delhi government has launched a big service in Delhi amid deteriorating conditions in Delhi hospitals and lack of oxygen due to Corona epidemic. The government has said that Corona patients who need oxygen in home isolation can Apply Online for Oxygen at Home in Delhi on the government website oxygen.jantasamvad.org. There is good news for patients fighting a war in Home Isolation from Corona in the national capital Delhi. The Kejriwal government has taken a big stand regarding the Corona patients. For those patients of Corona who are home being isolated at home in Delhi, Delhi Government will provide oxygen at home in case of emergency.
We hope everyone must be safe. So, we all know there is very high demand of oxygen because of rise in cases of COVID-19 2nd wave. Delhi’s government has launched Delhi Oxygen Cylinder service at home on oxygen.jantasamvad.org. All steps to register and get Oxygen Cylinder at home are given below.
Delhi Oxygen Portal Registration
The Delhi government has also set up a system to enable the covid19 patients living in home isolation to get oxygen cylinders easily. So do your Delhi Oxygen Portal Online Registration and defeat this virus. To control the Covid19 and amid the deteriorating conditions in Delhi’s hospitals, the Delhi government has launched a big service in Delhi to address the oxygen shortage.An online portal has been created by the Delhi government to supply the Oxygen Cylinder and through which you can easily apply online and get oxygen cylinders to your home. To apply oxygen cylinder you will need some documents which are enlisted below.
According to the Delhi government, Corona patients who need oxygen in home isolation, can do Delhi Govt Oxygen Booking Online on the website on oxygen.jantasamvad.org of the Delhi government sitting at home and for this, they have to share Corona positive report, valid photo identity card, Aadhaar number and details. On 6 May 2021, the Delhi government issued a statement saying that the COVID patients who are staying at home are receiving their treatment or the patient who is Isolate at home can apply on the Delhi government portal to get oxygen for himself. Government will provide oxygen to the people who are doing online Oxygen Booking on priority.All those in need of oxygen cylinders can apply for refilling of empty cylinders at Delhi Oxygen Refilling Portal of Delhi Government.
Delhi Oxygen Portal Online Application at oxygen.jantasamvad.org
|Service Name||Apply Online for Oxygen at Home in Delhi|
|Government Name||Delhi Government|
|Launched by||CM of Delhi|
|Benefit||Patients will get the oxygen|
|Official URL to book online||oxygen.jantasamvad.org|
Delhi Govt Oxygen Booking Online
Due to the coronavirus epidemic, a large population of the country is fighting its breath. Many people have lost their lives due to lack of oxygen in hospitals. In such a situation, many major steps are being taken by the state government and the central government. So that a large population of people can be saved from dying. Life cannot be imagined without oxygen. Due to which Delhi Government has launched Delhi Oxygen Portal Registration. Under which people who are suffering from Coronavirus will be supplied oxygen cylinders to their homes.Today we will provide you all the information related to the Delhi Oxygen Supply Scheme in this article. If you also suffer from Corona. And are facing a lack of oxygen. So you read this article in our entirety, and apply to go to this website at oxygen.jantasamvad.org to complete your oxygen deficiency.
- Cowin Covid 19 Registration Online
- Cowin Certificate Download
- Pfizer Vaccine Registration
- Covaxin Vaccine Registration
- Covishield Vaccine Registration
Documents required to apply Delhi Oxygen Cylinder
- Valid photo id card
- Aadhar card
- Covid Positive Report
- CT scan report
Benefits of Oxygen Supply Scheme of Delhi On oxygen.jantasamvad.org
Now, the oxygen supply scheme has been prepared by the Delhi government and by which, patients who need oxygen will now be able to get it at the place of treatment:
- Residents of Delhi will be able get oxygen while sitting at home.
- People will not need to reach hospital in crowd.
- Oxygen will be supplied by the DM by examining all the information.
- This will prevent black marketing of oxygen.
- Those who need oxygen can apply for oxygen cylinders at their home by Delhi Oxygen Supply applying online
- Delhi Taxi Driver Rs 5000 Scheme
- PM Kisan 8th Installment Status
- Coronavirus Symptoms Day by Day
- DRDO Anti Covid 19 Drug Medicine
- Delhi Free Ration E Coupon
How to Apply Online for Oxygen at Home in Delhi?
- If patients of home isolation need oxygen, they will have to register by going to the portal oxygen.jantasamvad.org.
- the Oxygen Cylinder option on the home page page here will open a new page: oxygen.jantasamvad.org
- For this, documents have to be submitted such as, Aadhaar card, or any valid photo ID, Covid positive report, CT scan, etc.
- Online applications submitted for oxygen will be screened. For this, the DM concerned will impose the duty of the personnel, who will issue e-passes to the people on a priority basis.
- The DM will identify the depot and the dealer delivering oxygen to the patients. These dealers will deliver oxygen to the patients at home. Such patients will not need to go to the plant under any circumstances
- The DM will have the responsibility to ensure that the dealers can get the cylinders refilled at the fixed plant daily. Before issuing the pass, the DM will ensure that oxygen cylinders are available at such a place.
- Depending on the availability of Oxygen, the DM office will issue the pass along with the day, date, time and place. So that oxygen cylinders can be given or refilling at the plant or depot.
- The DM will be responsible for adequate supply of oxygen to the needy without partiality. Along with this, the DM will be responsible to get non-covid hospitals, ambulances, etc. properly supplied.