It has become mandatory to have an Aadhaar link with a PAN card, earlier it was necessary to link an Aadhaar card with a PAN card but now everyone has to link their PAN card to an Aadhaar card and the government of India has issued a notice for same. If the person does not link the Aadhaar card with his PAN card, then many kinds of benefits are not available, such as if you want to file your income tax return, then in case your PAN card should be linked to the Aadhaar card, in addition, If you do a banking transaction above 50 thousand, then it is also necessary to have an Aadhaar link with the PAN card. The Income Tax Department has made it easy for taxpayers to PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card Online with a 2-step process so that user do not need to log in or register on the official website and this process can be used by anyone to link their Aadhaar with their PAN.
PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card Online Apply 2022
PAN card ie Permanent Account Number Card is an important document whether you need to open a new bank account or file an income tax return, you need to have a PAN. If you do not have a PAN then you must get it now. The PAN card is, a ten digit alphanumeric code, issued by the India’s Income Tax Department and it is issued to individuals, companies, NRIs or anyone paying tax in India. It is an electronic system via which the tax related details of every individual and company is recorded based on the given PAN and its main purpose is to prevent tax evasion. In this article we are sharing the PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card Online Process 2022 so that you can do it before June 2022.
The Income Tax Department has issued information stating that if a person is found to be using an inactive or canceled PAN after June 2022, then he can be fined Rs ten thousand under the Income Tax Act Section 272B. The Income Tax Department had said in a notification that if any person who pays income tax, and they do not get the Pan Aadhaar Link, then the PAN card will be deactivated. Therefore, read our Procedure to Link PAN Card with Aadhaar Card at the earliest.
Details on PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card
|Department Name||Income Tax Department|
|Government||Central Government of India|
|Last Date of linking PAN with Aadhaar Card||June 2022|
|Official URL to link||www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in|
PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card 2022 Last Date
If you have a PAN card and you have not yet linked it to your Aadhaar, then do this work as soon as possible. A few days ago, the Income Tax Department has made it mandatory for all PAN card holders to link PAN to Aadhaar. If you do not do this within the stipulated time limit, then you may have to pay a heavy fine of Rs 10,000.The last date to link the first PAN card to Aadhaar Was March 2022. In the last days of March, due to the large number of visitors on the website of the Income Tax Department, the department had decided to extend the last date and the Income Tax Department has set the last date for linking PAN with Aadhaar as June 2022. Until this period, if someone is not able to link his PAN to Aadhaar, then he may have to pay a heavy fine.
Services which will be affected if PAN is not linked with Aadhar Card
- If you are not able to link your PAN card with your Aadhaar by June 2022, then you will not be able to use your PAN card.
- After 30th June, your PAN card will be deactivated and if you are not able to get your PAN card linked to your Aadhaar within the stipulated time, then you may have to face many problems.
- You may face difficulty in opening an account with a bank, availing any government scheme or availing any kind of scholarship.
PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card Online Apply 2022 Registration Process
- To link your PAN card with Aadhaar, you must first visit the website www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in.
- In this website, you will see the option of ‘Link Aadhaar’.
- A new page will open on your screen as soon as you click on this link.
- Here, you will have to fill your Aadhaar number, PAN card number and some of your personal information.
- After this, after clicking the button of ‘Submit’, your PAN card will be linked to your Aadhaar.
PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card 2022 Check Status Online
If you have completed the linking process of PAN and Aadhaar but want to check whether these two documents are linked or not, then there is also a facility for this. The Income Tax Department facilitates citizens to check the status of PAN and linking of Aadhaar. If the PAN of a person becomes inoperative, then there is a provision for penalty on that too. In fact, if your PAN card becomes inoperative then it will be assumed that as per the law, PAN is not furnished / quoted. In such a situation, you can be fined Rs 10,000 under Section 272B of the Income Tax Act.
- Go to www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in and in Quick Links on the left side (left), click on ‘Link Aadhaar’.
- Now a new page will open. At the top of it, to know the status of PAN-Aadhaar linking, click will be written. This is a hyperlink.
- Clicking on the hyperlink will take you to another new page.
- Here, enter your PAN and Aadhaar number and click on ‘View Link Aadhaar Status’.
- After this, the status of linking PAN with Aadhaar will appear in front of you.
PAN Card Link to Aadhar Card- FAQs
June 2022 is the last date for linking PAN with Aadhaar.
www.incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in is the official website’s URL to link PAN with Aadhar Card.