Due to poor financial condition, people are not able to afford the education, due to which the dreams of the children remain unfulfilled. But now there is no need to worry as various scholarships are waiting for you. Yes, through these scholarships, students can help in their name. Students should note that no matter where they live in, they can easily apply for these scholarships.As soon as a student completes class 12th, the pressure of getting the admission in right college starts building up at a rapid pace. It should also be understood that higher education may charge you more but it should be taken as an investment. It will bring you more benefits as you enter the professional world.Scholarships available after class 12th are often of great help to the students and those who are stuck in financial constraints. Scholarships after 12th class are not much advertised and if aware, meritorious students can get benefit of them.
Scholarship for 12th passed students
Due to financial issues, a talented student also fail to get higher education after getting good marks in 12th class board exams. To help the students of such exceptional talent, many government and non-government organizations provide them with financial help in the form of scholarships and helps to continue studies.This year many companies and NGOs are offering scholarships under their Corporate Social Responsibility for the higher education of 12th pass students. There are different conditions to apply for different scholarships. After 12th, many scholarships are given to the students for higher education so that they can take further education without financial hindrance. The option of further studies for promising is engineering studies, which are very expensive.
For which every parent takes an education loan, many people are not able to fulfill its conditions, due to which the loan is not available. There is also an option of scholarship for these promising.Through these scholarships, you can continue your studies after 12th. Scholarship is also available for graduation level and master level so that 12th class students can be supported in their studies. To help the students, scholarship is a very good option which is mostly given on the basis of merit.
Name of the Scholarship for 12th passed students
|Name of the Scholarship||Eligible to get the Scholarship||Reward under Scholarship||Test Date|
|Doctor APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards||Passed in class 12 and depend on the performance in the competition||Financial help||August|
|National Entrance Screening Test (NEST)||depend on the national-level entrance test||Financial help||June|
|Sterling and Wilson Solar Scholarship||Family income of the student should not more than 4 lac per annum||scholarship up to Rs. 10,000|
|NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship||Minimum 65% in last Class|
and 50% preference will be given to girls candidates
|financial assistance to complete their education|
|National Scholarship Test (NST)||depend on the national-level entrance test||Rs.75,000 to 3 top candidates||Updating soon|
|AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls||Female students doing their 1st year from any of the AICTE approved colleges||Rs. 30,000 per year each to 4,000 girls|
|National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE)||depend on the national-level entrance test||financial reward up to INR 4 Crore||Updating soon|
|Raman Kant Munjal Scholarship||Student’s family income not more than 6 lakh and the student have obtained a minimum of 65% marks in class 12th||Rs. 2,70,000 per year for 3 years.|
|Indian Oil Academics Scholarship||1st year of MBBS||Monetary help|
PM Scholarship Scheme for Class 12th Passed Students
The Prime Minister of our country has secured the future of the children of the country’s ex-servicemen, former Coast Guard personnel and police officers and the soldiers who have been martyred in the terrorist Naxalite attack and financial help will be offered to such students via this scheme. Under the PM Scholarship Scheme, it is mandatory for boys and girls to pass in class 12th with a minimum of 60% marks, only then those students can benefit from this Scholarship Scheme. The main objective of Yojana is to provide financial assistance in the form of scholarship by the government to provide higher education to the children of martyr soldiers, police officers, ex-coast guard soldiers of the country and to further promote the education of the students. Under the Yojana, scholarship will be provided to boys and girls for a limited period of 1 to 5 years.
You May Also Like:-
Eligibility for PM Scholarship Scheme 2021
- The applicant should have at least 60% marks in class 12th and he/she must be an Indian resident.
- Children studying in the second or more years of any course will not get the benefit of this scheme.
- Children whose parents are ex-servicemen i.e. students from the family of ex-servicemen whose parents were serving in Army Navy Air-force i.e. ex-servicemen, their children can apply for the scholarship form.
- Any student who wants to do B.Tech, MBBS B.Ed, BBA, BSc, or BPharma can apply for PM Scholarship Scheme Form.
Reward to be given under PM Scholarship Scheme
- Rs. 2500 per month scholarship is given to the boys.
- Rs. 3000 per month scholarship is given to the girl child.
- Under this scheme, if the students score 85% marks in class 12, then they are given a scholarship of Rs. 25000.
- Rs. 1000 per month scholarship is given for 10 months to the students securing 75% marks in class 12th.
Steps to Register with PM Scholarship Scheme 2021
- To apply for the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme, you have to visit ksb.gov.in/how-apply-scholarship.htm
- After clicking on the website, you will see the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Application Form.
- In the next web page you have to click on the “Register” button and the Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme Registration Form will open.
- Fill all the information asked in the registration form carefully and after that, click on the “Submit” button.
FAQ for scholarship for 12th passed students
Visit ksb.gov.in/how-apply-scholarship.htm and you can Register with PM Scholarship Scheme 2021
It is mandatory for the student to have at least 60% marks in class 12th in order to get the benefit of the scholarship for 12th passed students under PM Scholarship Scheme.